Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cause me pain, Luke Jickain

I looooove Proud Race tees! I hope to buy these cutesies when I go to Manila. (Unless somebody will be a doll to buy it for me at SFAS and just ship it to me. I'll pay ofcourse *hint, hint* LOL) I really do not generally like shirts with letter prints but this House of Holland parody makes me want to change my whole lifestyle. I especially like:
And hers I can't find a picture of the 'Cause me pain, Luke Jickain' shirt. I also want that one. Go and wear one for yourself. I think it's only Php550.

I'm trying to come up with a rhyme for my name too, so I can print a shirt and send it to Brad Pitt. But all I can think of is "Hey, wanna sway with Lei?' Very kindergarten but at the same time disturbing. Help me.

8 comments:

Alternati said...

I absolutely love that Borgy Manotoc one. hehehe...

How's about...

"This Way, I'm Lei"

or

"Wanna get Lei'd"

hahaha... my attempts at rhyming come out either corn ball or risque.

Lei_SATG said...

alternati i actually like "this way, i'm lei". and then there's an arrow pointing downwards LOL

{illyria} said...

this is too funny. i like your idea for a shirt, lil sis!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of "Proud Race" brand... but I do have a t-shirt that puts the "proud race" in the message in bold letters: "Canadian Adobo". LOL, my non-Filipino Canadian friends' reaction, "What?"

I love Brad Pitt. He's one of only 4 stars that I actively tried to meet / see last year at the Toronto International Film Festival. LOL, camera stalking!

Lei_SATG said...

{i} i'll send you one when i make some! LOL

fruityoaty woah if I were u, i will refuse to go home without seeing brad. haha

hey i love that 'canadian adobo' shirt! then we'll have 'italian adobo', 'middle east adobo', etc. not only 'american adobo'! di ba? haha ^_^

Kanoko said...

I want, I want!

But too expensive for me... :(

Lei_SATG said...

shari yeah, sort of. di bale, when i become uber rich, i'll buy you tons of these. hehe ^_^

Therese San Diego said...

Haha. I wanted to have House of Holland tees before but now, I find Proud Race tees a lot cooler. I want to have them all, except the Borgy one. Heehee.

I've been thinking about what I would want to put on my own shirt, too. Can't come up with anything yet! I like alternati's suggestion (This Way, I'm Lei) for your tee, with that arrow you were talking about. Haha. Aylavet!

Cool blog, Lei ^_^